Jain Amar is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Creating or visualizing an idea and producing flat sketches or computer-aided design (CAD) using software like Corel draw or adobe illustrator.
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Working with cross-functional teams such as merchandising, tech, quality, sales, marketing etc., to develop products to meet a brief.
- Understanding design from a technical perspective, i.e. patterns, stitching techniques, printing and embroidery and produce technical specifications for designs.
- Sourcing, selecting and buying fabrics, trims, fastenings and embellishments.
- Adapting existing designs for mass production.
- 4-5 year experience
- Must have worked in women’s western wear for minimum 1-2 years.
- Software proficiency- Corel draw or adobe illustrator, adobe Photoshop
- Excellent drawing ability.
- Fine eye for detail.
- Must be much organized and have ability to multi task.
- Must be committed to career and have commercial awareness.
- Problem solving
- Result oriented and focused towards goals.
- Zeal to work and excel.
- Should have strength in silhouette and garment Construction